Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Snoring Doggies and Marilyn Monroe in a Naked Dress!

Cine-Dips #2 at Jason and Yvonne's was a fantastic evening full of doggies and drinks and dips. Here are my pictures of the evening (they're mostly of the doggies)





Here's one of Stephanie looking very pretty


here are the adorable mini-beers I brought to make everyone look just a little bit more girly in keeping with the theme of the film.


And here is Jason and Yvonne's adorable neighbor Roger.


We had a great time. Thanks Jason and Yvonne and doggies! (I think my mouth is full of dip in this picture).


Details on the next Cine-Dips coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That first picture of the sprawled puppy is so flippin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. That dog is pure cute. Her name is Betty and she's really old and wobbly but she retains the wide-eyed appearance of a puppy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete